- Stanly Ranch, Wildflower Farms and The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern are the latest Auberge Resorts Collection properties to join the Mercedes-Benz hotel program
- Mercedes-Benz will provide each property with a fleet of five vehicles for guests to utilize during their stay, in addition to exclusive benefits for Mercedes-Benz owners
- The test drive pop ups will allow guests the opportunity to get behind the wheel during a complimentary 30-minute ride accompanied by a product specialist, while offering a unique shopping experience with Saks that features a curated collection of road trip essential items
Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) announced today the expansion of the brand’s existing partnership with Auberge Resorts Collection, a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts and residences, to include three new properties within its hotel program - Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection in Napa Valley, CA, The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern, Auberge Resorts Collection in Los Olivos, CA and Wildflower Farms, Auberge Resorts Collection in Hudson Valley, NY. As part of the partnership, Mercedes-Benz will provide each property with a fleet of five luxurious vehicles and exclusive benefits for Mercedes-Benz owners, in addition to offering one-of-a-kind experiences for guests to enjoy both on and off the road. The available vehicles will include a range of the following models: EQS 580 Sedan, EQS 580 SUV, AMG EQS Sedan, AMG E 53 Cabriolet, AMG SL 63 Roadster, AMG GLE 53 Coupe, GLS 580 SUV, AMG GLE 63 SUV and Maybach GLS 600 SUV.
In celebration of the expanded partnership, Mercedes-Benz USA will bring its acclaimed local test drive experience, which has completed more than 7,000 test drives across 10 markets in the United States and Canada, to the newly added Auberge Resorts Collection properties for an exclusive limited time engagement. Featuring a custom experiential hub, the pop ups will allow guests the opportunity to get behind the wheel to experience a unique scenic route during a 30-minute ride accompanied by a product specialist. New to the Auberge Resorts Collection pop ups, guests will be offered a Mercedes-AMG SL model to test drive, in addition to the brand's fully electric vehicles from Mercedes-EQ. Specific models available include: EQS Sedan, EQS SUV, EQE Sedan, EQE SUV, AMG EQS Sedan, AMG SL 55 and AMG SL 63. The test drive experience will be held at Stanly Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection April 28 - April 30, The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern, Auberge Resorts Collection May 12 - May 14 and Wildflower Farms, Auberge Resorts Collection June 9 - June 11.
To further amplify the test drive experience, Mercedes-Benz USA and Auberge Resorts Collection have partnered with Saks to offer guests an elevated shopping experience at each property. Attendees will be able to visit the immersive digital pop up and shop a unique curated collection of road trip essentials from Saks.com.
"We are thrilled to grow our partnership with Auberge Resorts Collection while simultaneously introducing our test drive program to the local markets that surround their one-of-a-kind properties," said Monique Harrison, Head of Brand Marketing at Mercedes-Benz USA. "Our goal is to enhance the overall journey for travelers, and by pairing the unparalleled technology, striking design, luxurious appointments and connectivity of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle with Auberge Resorts Collections renowned offerings, together we can provide guests with extraordinary experiences both on and off the road."
Additional programming guests can experience during the test drive weekends include:
- A curated workshop and pop-up shop with New York Designer, Lingua Franca, famous for its line of sustainably sourced, fair trade luxury cashmere sweaters, all hand-stitched by women, at Stanly Ranch.
- A complimentary unique tasting experience where guests and Mercedes-Benz test drive participants can discover sought after Santa Ynez wines with local winemakers and infuse a bottle of olive oil with fresh ingredients from an onsite garden, at The Inn at Mattei’s Tavern, Auberge Resorts Collection. The tasting experience will take place after guests complete their test drives.
- An engaging wildflower arrangement class where guests can immerse themselves in the art of floral design or a botanical baking class to discover the art of baking featuring fresh ingredients picked from the namesake farm at Wildflower Farms, Auberge Resorts Collection.
"Mercedes-Benz USA has been a fantastic partner, and we are excited to bring their pioneering spirit and cutting-edge technology to three new Auberge properties for even more of our guests to enjoy," said Mike Minchin, Chief Marketing Officer, Auberge Resorts Collection.
Mercedes-Benz and Auberge Resorts Collection have a long-standing relationship. The current properties in the hotel program include Auberge du Soleil and Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection in Napa Valley, CA, Commodore Perry Estate, Auberge Resorts Collection in Austin, TX and The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection in Park City, UT. As part of the partnership, Mercedes-Benz owners staying at the collection of properties will receive exclusive benefits. To view the full test drive schedule and register for a specific session, please visit www.MercedesBenzLuxuryTestDrives.com. Registration for the test drive experiences will open on April 10. Consumers who do not register in advance will be accommodated on a first come, first-serve basis.
# # #
Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA), headquartered in Atlanta, is responsible for the distribution, marketing and customer service for all Mercedes-Benz products in the United States. MBUSA offers drivers the most diverse lineup in the luxury segment with 18 model lines ranging from the sporty GLA SUV to the flagship S-Class and the dynamic all-electric Mercedes-EQ family. MBUSA is also responsible for Mercedes-Benz Vans in the U.S. More information on MBUSA and its products can be found at www.mbusa.com and www.mbvans.com.
Accredited journalists can visit our media site at media.mbusa.com.
About Auberge Resorts Collection
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 26 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
For more information: aubergeresorts.com